Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

Summary of Being in 5/6B in 2014

December28

Hello everyone, I would just like to write a short summary of being in 5/6B in 2014. I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to leave a comment!

This year was one of the best years I have ever experienced in primary school because I have never had a teacher like this years before. We’ve had so much fun in class while learning at the same time! We made funny jokes and riddles once in a while which was the best part. So leaving this class next year will be sad, but everything has to move on.

We’ve gone through many events this year including Gala Sports, Winter Sports, Cross Country, Sepep, Athletics and many more that I can’t name. Most of which have been successfully run last year. But next year will be different because me and 15 others will have to run events like these. So I’m looking forward to that, even though I’m a bit nervous. But being nervous won’t help. We’re the grade 6 school leaders next year and we have to successfully accomplish our jobs without fear. NO JOKE.

Sadly, there are a few teachers leaving next year along with this years grade 6′s. :( So I’m wishing them best of luck for their year ahead. I’m still sad that I didn’t make great friends with this years grade 6s because I might never see them again… :( But I have a Whole year ahead of me to make new friends.  The last few days of this school year was very tiring due to teachers shifting classrooms which were filled with junk. So thats when we came to the rescue!

We have been using a personal device throughout the whole year called a ‘NETBOOK’. This is like a mini-computer that most students use in Melbourne(Australia) and is very popular. But not any more because we’re introducing ourselves to an ‘IPAD COMPUTER’. Us grade 6s won’t get them but next years grade 5′s will. So we have to be stuck with our old NETBOOKS while they get the good stuff. :(

I’ve enjoyed MVIMP this year, an instrumental music program we do with three other schools in which I played the Violin and I wish to continue next year. So that’s just one thing I’m looking forward to! 🙂

So that’s pretty much all I have to say about this year but I will be back with more. (There were a lot of sad faces today) I Hope you enjoyed reading and again, feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks, By Takee, Bye!

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

Please prove that you are not a robot.