Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

100 Word Challenge week #22

February17

Hello and welcome everyone to my 100 word challenge. Today’s prompt is “but it said ‘sweet’ on the wrapper” I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to subscribe! Feel free to leave a comment.

The Russian army attacked Australia, according to the radio, which was on all day. House fires were everywhere! Not only that, England attacked France, China attacked Mongolia, America attacked south-east Asia while Egypt attacked Libya to form WW 3. I looked outside to see my own street burning. Me and my family had to evacuate real quick.

When outside, almost half the street was burning. On our way to cover, I heard someone following us. We broke into a run, but were relieved he was Australian as he handed me a wrapped poppy. But it said ‘sweet’ on the wrapper. I turned to see the soldier gone…

I hope you enjoyed reading! Don’t forget to subscribe and feel free to leave a comment!

Thaks, By Takee, Bye!

“100 Word Challenge week #22”

1. February 20th, 2015 at 4:04 AM      Reply cian2012 Says:

it is 106 words and it dosnt really make sense when you say ” but it said sweet on the wrapper”

2. February 20th, 2015 at 9:50 PM      Reply Nikki Giles (100WC Team Says:

The first part of the piece is well done, very descriptive. Your use of different sentence really helps engage the reader. I do, however, agree with the comment above. The prompt seems out of place. Takee, you need to think a little more about the importance of the of the prompt to the story.

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.