Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

100 Word Challenge Week #34–23/05/15-30/05/15

May24

Hi everyone, Welcome to my weekly 100 WC, and today’s prompt is: So As She Lifted The Lid. I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to comment and subscribe! Release the words!

Samantha was a very bright student, who always loved doing her homework. On one unusual afternoon, on her way home, she spotted a mysterious briefcase sitting in the dust. She slowly made her way towards the briefcase. It smelled like a palace of flowers, with blush, red petals. As she touched the briefcase, it felt like a soft bloom, so soft, that she felt like opening it. So as she lifted the lid, she suddenly remembered that her homework assessment was due tomorrow, and she had to study. Completely forgetting about the briefcase, she ran as fast as she could.

Thank your for reading, don’t forget to comment and subscribe! Remember that the actual story is exactly 100 words, not 156 words.

Thanks, By Takee, Bye!

“100 Word Challenge Week #34–23/05/15-30/05/15”

1. June 2nd, 2015 at 5:39 PM      Reply Emily Sims Says:

Something I really enjoyed about this 100WC is the fact you had an element of mystery about the briefcase throughout. What was it? Very well done.
    Emily, Team100

• June 8th, 2015 at 3:51 AM      Reply takeea2012 Says:

Take that anything you can imagine was in the briefcase, as I din’t clearly mention what it was.

But on this particular situation, I highly recommend that a type of atmosphere was in the briefcase, and as soon as it was opened, it hit Samantha’s face. That’s what made her ONLY think about her homework and the things that she really needs to do, not even bothering about the briefcase.

But it can be anything you want,this is just something that it COULD be.
      Leave a comment below and share what you think could be inside the briefcase. I’d love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks,
      By Takee

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.