Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

Behind the News: Egyptian Exploration

November21

Hello and welcome everyone to my latest post and today’s topic is all about this week’s BTN and the topic is about Egyptian Exploration, as you might already know from the title. I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! So what are we waiting for? Let’s release the News!

They’re ancient wonders that have towered over Egypt for thousands of years. But even after all this time, there are still some things we don’t fully understand about the pyramids.

The pyramids were built as tombs for Egypt’s pharaohs more than four thousand years ago. And they were filled with valuable objects like jewellery and gold coins, because the Egyptians believed they could take their riches with them after they died.

Egypt’s government has teamed up with researchers from around the world to find out exactly what’s inside them. It’s a project called Scan Pyramids, and it’ll use technologies like infrared, particle detectors, and 3D scans using lasers and drones to map four different pyramids.

one of two understandings I now have include:  in the thousands of years since they were built, heaps of thieves have broken in and stolen whatever they could find.

AND

There have been some pretty out-there theories over the years trying to explain how the pyramids were built. And yes, one of them is that they were put there by aliens. That’s because building these massive pyramids can’t have been easy. The Great Pyramid of Giza is made up of more than two million blocks. Each weighs between two and a half tonnes and 15 tonnes. Yep, that’s a lot of big, heavy blocks to cart around.

Finally, one question I now have is: When might this mystery be resolved?

Here is the site to the BTN Site:

http://www.abc.net.au/btn/story/s4345716.htm

Here is my work in Audacity:

I hope you enjoyed reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! So, as I have run out of things to say specified towards this post. So, as I always say, ’till next time! That’s all folks!

Thanks,

By Takee

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.