Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

West Coburg Cricket Club

November22

Hello and welcome everyone to my latest post and today’s topic is all about my experience in being involved in the Under 14s West Coburg Cricket team! I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! So what are we waiting for? Let’s release the CRICKETASTIC fun!

Last Wednesday, I had my first training lesson for West Coburg Cricket Club. I now play for West Coburg Under 14s in TEAM B, which is the second best team out of all 4 teams. Team A and B play at shore reserve, and TEAM C and D play at Morris Reserve. Since I’m in Team B, I play at Shore Reserve( In Coburg, duh)!

I have heard that West Coburg Cricket Club has a great reputation, and they produce AMAZING cricketers all the way up the the official cricketing age. That’s why I chose West Coburg, so they can train me into becoming something great from all the cricketing skills I already have from me playing in my back yard to now.

In my back-yard, when I play EVERY DAY for two HOURS, I first do some fielding practice(like catching). I hit the ball onto the wall and tried to catch it with my hands. Once I got good at it, I caught it with one hand and did some trick shots too!

Then, I practiced my batting. Since I had no-one to bat against, I threw the ball up into the air and hit it with the bat as it came down. I simultaneously continued doing that until I finally dropped the ball from my bat’s glitches. My highest score is 114.

Then, I went into my favorite, bowling. I am a fast bowler. I prepare and place the stumps onto the grass, prepare my run-up and set an aim of getting 20 wickets by what-so-ever overs/bowls. My highest is 20 wickets into 68 bowls, that’s about 5.4 overs(there is 6 bowls in an over). Out of the 20 wickets of my record, I made 15 offside, 3 golden and 2 left-side stumps/wickets.

I am now EXTREMELY happy that I can now show all my skills and the drills that I do every-day to west Coburg cricket club. I think that West Coburg Cricket club really needs an inspirational cricketer like me, because do you see every-day a kid that doesn’t have a coach playing his own drills in cricket in his own back-yard? It’s not my saying, it’s all the people around me that say it.

I have even written an article about it on a word document which I will eventually publish on another post and update it with this one too.

Unfortunately, That’s all I have to say for today! So, I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! As I always say, that’s all folks! ’till next time!

Thanks,

By Takee

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.