Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

100 Word Challenge: Week #11

November24

Hello and welcome everyone to my latest post and today’s topic is all about this week’s 100 WC! The prompt for today’s challenge is simply a photo a organizer took from New Zealand: I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! So what are we waiting for? Let’r release the words!

I quickly got into the front seat as I stacked all my belongings at the back at the car. With-in moments, the car was going at 100 KM P/H. I turned left at fifth avenue and continued along Manchester Rd, shortly afterwards taking a sharp right turn at ring street. I just had to get to that birthday party with-in 5 minutes! With only 500 M left, as I was starting to slow down and look for a free parking slot, a HUGE lion-ish  creature appeared in front of my screen. The lion had eaten me once again in the Driving Phobia 2 game.

NOTE: All the letters in Italics is the actual story

AND

The story is exactly 100 words, not 197

Here is my work on Audacity:

I hope you enjoyed reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! So, as I always say, ’till next time! That’s all folks!

Thanks,

By Takee

One Comment to

“100 Word Challenge: Week #11”

1. November 25th, 2015 at 1:22 AM      Reply maxs2013 Says:

to Takee
    I think you said you set your 100 WC really well by making it so dramatic and interesting. I didn’t really get what the last little bit meant but great job.

Thanks,
    by
    Max and Ryan

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.