Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

August 8

Hello and welcome everyone to my latest PAGE in which the topic is about my 13th birthday on the 8th of August. I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget top comment and follow/subscribe! So what are we waiting for? Let’s release the birthday fun!

Hello guys, you might already know if you read my PAGE about about me, then you might already know that I was born on the 8th of the 8th, 2002. That’s the 8th of August 2002. So I currently am at the age of 13, in 2015. You might be thinking that I’m a grade 7 in high-school, but I’m really in grade 6,as I started school late. Now, enough about me, now onto AUGUST, my absolute favorite month(especially August the 8th).

I have heard the the number 8 is the Chinese lucky number. It’s so lucky that even when they have the Olympic they do the opening on that night(august the 8th, my birthday). I’m just lucky that I was born that night, no, not just lucky, but super lucky. I guess my cousin is even luckier, as she was born on August the 8th 2008, that’s the 8th of the 8th of the 8th(I know, so many 8s in our lives.

My whole birth date is symmetrical. Not mentally, but physically, not figuratively, but literally. I was born on August the 8th. That’s the day and month. Now for the year. 2002. It has two twos, and two 0s. See the pattern? That’s just the miracle of my life.

I have been lucky in some minor events, but I have never been lucky in any major events. I believe that I will Insha Allah be lucky with some unknown thing in the near future(as I’man adult, 18 years old in just 5 years).

I remember when I had my 8th birthday in 2010. I wish I had my 8th birthday on 8th of the 8th 2008. Then I would have been born on 2000, instead of 2002. I think that my favorite birthday was my 9th. AS we invited like, everyone we knew. No-one knew what they were going to buy for me. So they just each bought a cake a voucher and other cool stuff. So we enjoyed the long night. I miss those sorts of parties. Now that I’m 13, I don’t do any of those BIG BIG parties. ****!!!

So, I hope you enjoyed reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe! So, ’till next time!

Thanks,

By Takee

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.