Takee's Cricketastic Blog

Hard Work, Hard Core!

How To Leave a Question or Comment

Hello and welcome everyone to my latest page in which I will be helping you find out how to leave a question or comment. I hope you enjoy reading and don’t forget to follow/subscribe! Also, remember to check my home page to check out my latest posts! So what are we waiting for? Let’s release the answers!

Hi there! To create a question or comment in my blog, then you will simply have to follow the instructions listed below. But keep in mind, you will have to follow the instructions very clearly, otherwise you will be in big trouble(I know, a bad sense of humor).

1. Go to the Bottom of the page or post and click” Leave a comment” It will be in small writing along with all the categories.
  2. Wait for the page to load. Once loaded, you will find the exact same words I wrote in the page or post.
  3. Scroll down and you will find a white square box, and beneath it will have a button called “Comment”
  4. Write whatever is in your mind, or if you have any queries, questions or comments, then go ahead and write them down!
  5. Once finished, click the “Comment button” which should be beneath the square box.
  6. Your comment will be awaiting for moderation until I check and approve it.

PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t use blogger or global 2 or is not signed in, then you will have to fill in your full name and email address at the top before the white square box in which you write in.

So, that’s all you need to know about how to comment and ask queries. You can also follow me by clicking the follow button, add your email address and you will be subscribed to me.

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment and follow/subscribe!

Thanks,

By Takee

Archives

Catergories

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.